- CAI Data Destruction Services (DDS), which include our End-of-Life IT Asset Management, is a component of Concept Analysis & Integration, Inc., a Veteran-Owned small business.
- Our Headquarters are located in the Metropolitan Washington DC area with satellite offices in Maryland, Virginia, and Kansas.
- CAI DDS has its roots in providing whole-life IT asset management services for the US Navy, expanding into database management, enterprise solution provider, network security, and data migration.
- Data Security, which also includes data destruction through "wiping", disk degaussing, and disk shredding, was a natural outgrowth of CAI's core competency.
- All employees maintain Federal/DoD Secret or above security clearances, enabling them to work in highly sensitive areas for our various Federal, Military, State and Corporate customers.
- 90% of our staff were retired military or former officer and senior enlisted personnel. All have had federal government experience.
- Contracting vehicles for Federal customers:
GSA contract GS-35F-0535X
Seaport E zones 1, 2, 5, & 6
- Our secure facilities are capable of processing the most sensitive customer information. With keycard entry, 24-hour monitoring, and security camera coverage of all perimeter and interior spaces.